“Nowhere have I seen shells available that glow! Very cool in my aquarium!”- Brent Johnson
“I was looking for a fun way to layer the bottom of my aquarium other than regular store-purchased gravel. Thanks Aqualumin!”- Sara Walker
- 1.) Aqualumin products are inert and environmentally friendly.
- 2.) Aqualumin glow product will always reactivate from a light source and will glow forever.
- 3.) After being introduced to light, glow affect works best if there are no external light sources still diffusing light on Aqualumin product.
- 4.) Glow will last all night--and even for days on a full charge.
- 5.) Full charge is any kind of light that equals about 10 minutes of daylight. Black light is really cool and gives fast re-charge.
- 6.) Aqualumin products always re-charge.
- 7.) Glow can even come thru natural algae--amazing!
- 8.) Outside fish? Inside, outside or under ice, Aqualumins will keep on working.
- 9.) If you are ordering a complete base of glow for your tank, save money and only place glow on the top "Base" layer.
Keep coming back as we are adding more and more products.
Check out our site for glow rocks, sand, etc. for your garden and plants www.geolumin.com
Any product that is added to an area with live animals should be introduced slowly, as some animals feed off of other products already in container. In addition, a slow introduction of any type of product is recommended to minimize shock to live animals, when applicable.